Wednesday 15 August 2007

Day 7

I got up at 8 o'clock and got washed and dressed, then we went for breakfast. I had muesli and scrambled egg with bacon. Delicious! From here we went to the Kruger park. We saw all sorts, the best part was definitely seeing the elephants. They were everywhere!! I was thrilled to bits. I really wanted to see an elephant and that really made my day. We took lots of pictures.

We went to Satara rest camp for lunch. I ate a chicken mayo sandwich and a drink of peartiser. Scrummy!! Then we headed back through the park, we saw more wildebeest and a few zebra. I loved it. By now it was 4:30pm and the weather was fantastic.

When we got back Becky and I went to the pool for an hour or two. We played all sorts, it was great fun!!! After a while I got out and read Q magazine as Becky stayed in the pool for a while. Then we got a drink and went back to the rondavel to get ready for tea. For tea I had too much to write down. We went back to the rondavel and lay down to sleep.

No comments: